- Loek Bizzie
- Maastricht Airport
- In dagdienst
For our client at Maastricht Airport we are looking for an operations manager. It's a fulltime job position.
Our client offers logistic services within the aviation industry.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing and arranging air freight / roadtransport shipments in accordance with the agreement with the customers.
- Partly administratively processing incoming shipments.
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers and customers internally and externally.
- Preparation of daily operational reports.
- Monitors the agreements made with handling agents.
- Supervises the quality of the services.
- Monitoring and drafting internal quality regulations.
- English - Fluent (verbal & written).
- MBO level.
- Knowledge of airfreight, roadtransport and logistics.
- Knowledge of E-commerce logistics and last mile delivery processes.
- Experience in a logistic environment, preferably in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team environment.
- Market knowledge.
- Customer relationship management/ focus.
- Problem solving.
- Good communication skills and teamplayer
Toon meer vacatures
Toon alle vacatures