- Loek Bizzie
- Uitzendbaan vast
- In dagdienst
We are looking for a supply chain specialist for a company in Kerkrade.
It is a fulltime position for a longer period of time.
As a supply chain specialist your focus will be on following up the supply chain related processes within the automation business, and propose and execute improvement proposals. Besides this you are responsible for correct quantitative and qualitative physical materials flow to and from manufacturing, suppliers, customers and other warehouses.
You are someone that knows how to act and coordinate when problems or challenges interrupt the production planning. In addition, you have a passion for process improvement, and are naturally good at bringing people together to enhance business performance. Lastly, you have multiple years of experience with production planning in SAP.
In this role you will directly report to the logistic manager.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Following up the supply chain related processes within the automation business, and propose and execute improvement proposals.
- Maintain Master Production Schedule automation machine production.
- Support operations with regard to planning issues.
- Execute process order changes.
- Manage shortages, order changes and rush orders within the planning.
- Discuss production planning versus production realization with all involved departments.
- Identify possible disruption in the whole planning process and take the proper action to resolve or prevent the disruptions.
- Create reports for operations management with regard to paper and/or machine production planning and realization.
- Stakeholder management regarding improvement proposals.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in logistics or supply chain.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment.
- You have experience with SAP.
- You have analytical and technical skills (MS-Office), and are able to analyse raw data and translate this into concrete actions and reports.
- Lean Six Sigma or other similar management practices is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
- You are adaptive to change; you are able to prioritize within multiple day-to-day activities and projects.
- You have good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You understand and actively contribute to the business goals.
- You think end to end when dealing with challenges and opportunities.
- You identify opportunities for self-development.
Toon meer vacatures
Toon alle vacatures